- "Why did they name an apple after a computer?" -A younger and dumber me eating a McIntosh.
- Coworker complimented my signature and now I realized what am I gonna do when I get married???
- Petition to define Millennials as anyone who can't remember a time before computers.
- Ugh. Back is suddenly bothering me. Good thing I have some meds in my car...that's a couple of miles away.......argh. Damnit.
- (unhappy noises)
- Coworker brought up three 40lbs boxes of postcards...
- Me: You should have called me to help!
CW: They're heavy!
Me: That's why we have a handtruck.
CW: Up the stairs?!
Me: We have an elevator.
- Space will always be interesting. If someone says it is boring, well they are wrong and probably shouldn't be taken seriously.
- We got some fiber muffins for today’s meeting. They have gotten some interesting reactions. #FiberMuffin
- “Those are muffins? Did you take the tops???” “They smell like earth and sadness” #FiberMuffin
- AT&T didn't finish wiring my building. Meaning I can't get internet until they finish their JOB.
- Even when I am not an AT&T customer they are screwing me over.
- There are honestly days where the thought of raising children in America terrifies me.
- Tomorrow I am working from West Cliff. Outside and watching surfers. WHAT A HORRIBLE FRIDAY!!! /s
- Coworker wanted to know how live TV happens here. I explained it. He asks our tech guy who repeats what I said. >:(