Last Two Weeks in Tweets
- Me: I'm hungry. I should eat.
Depression: Nah, that takes effort.
Me: Yeah, you're right. It's a dumb idea.
- Someone was slightly wrong on the internet so I spent like 45 mins typing and talking about wine and alcohol.
- I think I will go lie face down on my bed for a while and not try to think bad thoughts.
- omg. Do I really have to put down every goddamn address I have lived at the last 10 years on this job app? That's probably 7 or 8 addresses!
- 10 years. So...2005. I HAVE TO LIST LITERALLY EVERY APARTMENT I HAVE LIVED AT SINCE GRADUATING COLLEGE. THIS IS DUMB.
- Adem: They ask "What race do you consider yourself as?" They have so many choices. They have Pakistan but nothing else from the middle east!
- Adem: They have Iwo Jima on here! Do they have Mongolia as an option? Fuck it, I'm Mongolian now.
- Remember when Hulu use to be a quality service?
- I've applied to five jobs so far today. I hate job hunting so damn much. So damn depressing.
- I had so many nightmares last night. I kept waking up in cold sweats. Ugh. All on top of having trouble falling asleep to begin with.
- Pretty sure if I wasn't on antidepressants I would have had a major break down earlier and be a depressed mess right now.
- I keep joking about it with Adem, but looks like I will have to start applying at fast food places next month.