Last Week in Tweets
- Just realized we don't have milk and I want cereal. Boo-urns.
- Adem just now: "Wanna come look at my thing?"
- I always get depressed when searching/applying for jobs. Now that I've done my search for the day I will go lie in bed and be a sad blob.
- The McDonalds in walking distance is hiring. Tempted to apply there.
- The gender neutral term for niece and nephew is "nibling." I simply can't handle that information. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephew_and_niece
- IF I HAD NIBLINGS I WOULD CALL THEM NIBLINGS BECAUSE THIS WORD IS ADORABLE AND AMAZING.
- I AM SO SAD. I COULD HAVE TOLD RUMARIN "I LOVE YOU" IN #SKYRIM AT A SPECIFIC POINT AND I HAD NO IDEA.
- My life...
Me: You should play the latest Dragon Age
Adem: You should play Oblivion
Me: *Goes back to Skyrim*
Adem: *Goes back to Total War*
- STOP AND LOOK AT THIS BUNNY: http://i.imgur.com/aY7Orqy.jpg
- Can I tweet how much I fucking hate Greenpeace? Hell. At times I want to drop shopping needs so I dont have to deal with them.
- I just got a wrong email email. This happens with me and I don't understand. Anibunny. ANIBUNNY. What is that similar to?!?
- It was estimate on repairs for a house in Texas. Definitely wasn't spam. And definitely not for me.
- Been having a ton of headaches and nightmares lately. Why brain, why?