Last Week in Tweets
Last week was pretty bad for me. I plan on ranting about it in the near future.
- Writing cover letters suck.
- Insomnia and depression are a terrible combination.
- The taxes I had to pay as self-employed are so not worth it. A little orange pill is keeping me from a panic attack.
- Covered California is a pain in the ass. There is no way to just submit "I am now unemployed".
- I am being asked to submit proof of making $0.
- Reason number #129 why not to date me. If you put me in charge of cooking dinner one night I will fail. (Unless stir fry, I rock that.)
- Life sucks bitch whine moan
- What if...I stayed in bed all day?
- An energy healer stopped and talked to me. It was an interesting experience...he was a nice guy though.
- Healer: I move energy around to correct pain. *Move hands* See what I did there?
Healer: How does your shoulder feel?
- Healer: Does it hurt anymore? I moved the pain away.
Me: It didn't hurt...
Me: I don't...