1. What did you do in 2014 that you'd never done before?
Started kickboxing! Never done kickboxing.
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Been eating healthier and a fun secret one was to not go to the gym no matter what Adem did which was a success! Ha ha ha. I have found other ways to get exercise in!
3. Did someone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
None. No surprise!
6. What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014?
Routine. I really need a routine in place.
7. What dates from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
April something or other is when I moved in with Adem. That was a nice change!.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Paid off my car!
9. What was your biggest failure?
I won't look at it as a failure, but depression still crippled me quite a bit in 2014.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing major. Injured my knee from kickboxing.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I bought my work computer. Ha ha ha.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
A friend of mine...let's not get into details.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2014?
Probably that "All About The Bass" song. So damn catchy.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or hardened? Happier?
ii. thinner or fatter? Thinner!
iii. richer or poorer? Richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Drawn or write.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Had Christmas in Texas visiting Adem's family from both sides. I was also sick as a dog.
22. Did you fall in love in 2014?
23. Any one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Mmmm...Ink master? I don't know.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Not that I can think of!
26. What was the best book you read?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Can't think of one honestly...
28. What did you want and get?
An ice cream maker!
29. What did you want and not get?
A new car? Ha ha ha. I don't need one, but I want.
30. Favorite film of this year?
The Grand Budapest Hotel.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
30. Had a cocktail party...and helped out some stabbing victims at my apartment complex.
32. What kind of things would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issues stirred you the most?
Affordable Care Act
37. Who do you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
India is pretty cool.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014:
I think the realization about how work can be abusive.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Duck inside this empty room,
and I'm waiting for the sun to come to me
Someday, I'm gonna get this right...