Last Week in Tweets
- So. While celebrating my birthday with friends and cocktails at my place...there was a double stabbing at the complex. So that happened.
- And Adem and I will be shopping for towels tomorrow. We heard the commotion and was able to help. Victims should be okay.
- Now if you excuse me, I will go pass out on my bed now. I am sleepy.
- Suddenly feel sick. I blame all these stores that dont seem to use air conditioning.
- UPS: What's your last name? It's different.
UPS: Hey! They won the world cup!
- World Cup is like March Madness to me. The extent to my knowledge is that it is a thing that happens about a sport I don't enjoy watching.
- Actually had a serious discussion on what (in my opinion) cultural appropriation is & some guy steps in says a bunch & leaves me confused.
- His whole premise is that the meaning cultures give to significant items/rituals/statuses is all arbitrary. Arbitrary???
- Maybe I am just not awake yet, but I don't agree with that at all.
- In other news, I have a doctor's appointment at noon which means I have to be dressed before noon. My life is suffering isn't it?
- The physical exam made me feel worse. And i have to have blood drawn while hurting and feeling nauseated.
- “It’s definitely your stomach.” THANKS DOC. haha.
- Some of my test results came back and so far everything is normal. /cry
- I love that Louise dressed up as Edward Scissor hands for Halloween on Bob’s Burgers. She speaks to me on a special level.
- Now I want to watch Free! just to see if two characters are similar to two others in another anime I like. (Wow that doesn't make sense.)
- Client: Can you add blood dripping on my ad?
Boss: Whoever does this ad, DO NOT ANIMATE BLOOD DRIPPING.
Me: But...it would be so easy! :D
- I want a bunny.
- I hope someday to remember what life is like without nausea
- We’ve been adopted by this cat, Nana. She wont go home. http://twitpic.com/e8nds5