Last Week in Tweets
- Just wrote down my address as being APT #D. Letters are numbers now I guess.
- "White privilege is never having to spell your last name." AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! That statement amuses me to NO FUCKING END!
- Someday I may stop coughing. Someday. Not today apparently.
- Why must the blue screen fof death feature a frowny face now? It is like it is making fun of me.
- Me: *Types http://google.com in "address" bar.*
Firefox: *Brings up a Yahoo search for "http://google.com ".
Me: Who hurt you?
- I could make a drinking game with UAC on Adem’s computer. Popped up four times in the last five minutes.
- Some old lady took my sandwich and complained to her friend about being it wrong, i politely pointed out that it was meant for me…
- …and she refused to give it to me and gave me some attitude like i had attacked her or something.
- And she kept the wrong sandwich.
- TIL Philly has a Nutter for a mayor. #badjoke
- “I was expecting someone more…ethnic”. Well. I’ve been greeted with worse.
- Its wedding day and hell is now breaking loose. Glad Adem and I are just spectators.