Summing up the year. First subject line/sentence used for each month for 2013:
January - Geezus.
I just want to tell a certain person to grow the fuck up sometimes.
February - V-Day
I have. . .no idea what to get Adem for Valentine's Day.
March - Moving Boxes
So my morning had some little kid screaming outside my door and on my way out I heard dogs barking all around me.
April - Vacation Preview
I got back yesterday around 1am and today I go back to work.
May - DM Land: Didn't Consider That
Player going to attack a construct with an important magical sword the party needed to find.
June - Bed Time
During my time with bed bugs I slept on the floor for a few months in a sleepbag.
July - July
Has been filled with dumb people.
August - TMI Medical Shit
So I mentioned a little bit ago about the bloodwork I had done and passing out at the doctor's office.
September - Dream
I had a very stressful dream last night.
October - A Message from the U.S. Congress to the Rest of the World:
November - Random Updates of Stuff and Things
I got two flat tires last week.
December - Official
Last day of employment is (as of right now) December 13th.
1. What did you do in 2013 that you'd never done before?
I jumped off of a building. A controlled free fall of 108 stories!
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Sort of! My resolution was to go a year without eating fast food! Ended up having Taco Bell in February and so I am holding out through February so that I can say I have gone an entire year without it!
3. Did someone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My maternal Grandfather
5. What countries did you visit?
None. No surprise!
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
Time to draw! And financial security would be fabulous.
7. What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
August 3rd is my year anniversary of being in a relationship with Adem. Longest relationship for me ever! Woo! Also, December 13th is when I lost my last job. Friday the 13th. Kind of amuses me that it was on Friday the 13th.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
I feel like 2013 was a big massive failure.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes. Badly injured my shoulder in April and again earlier this month. Thankfully the second one was only a fraction of what had happened in April.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I bought meteorite fragments to gift to someone who is really into astrology. And while that wasn't a purchase for me, no purchase I made in 2013 can top something from SPACE.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Former coworker of mine.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Gas. Probably fucking gasoline for my car, I swear.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2013?
Fun - Some Nights
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or hardened? Hardened
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Drawn or slept.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Had Christmas over at Adem's Parents' home and with friends.
22. Did you fall in love in 2013?
23. Any one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't think so!
26. What was the best book you read?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
A grumpy cat plushie.
30. Favorite film of this year?
PACIFIC FUCKING RIM.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
29. Just went to a nice Italian Restaurant for dinner.
32. What kind of things would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Losing weight and not having money problems.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
No one comes to mind
36. What political issues stirred you the most?
Affordable Care Act
37. Who do you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
No one is coming to mind...
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013:
It's okay to ask for help and support.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Some nights I stay up cashing in my bad luck
Some nights I call it a draw
Some nights I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights I wish they'd just fall off
Well, some nights I wish that this all would end