- Me: Graham finally has pants. Adem: Boo.
- I kid you not. 6 loads of laundry and still not done washing clothes.
- When you are wearing one costume for one day at a con, packing becomes so much easier. Ha ha.
- Realized I need to wear my Flat Earth Society t-shirt this weekend. I must spread the word that the earth is actually flat!
- I just spelled "kitties" as "kittys." Awesome.
- Adem is shaving his glorious beard!
- As Adem goes through the different styles of facial hair, his age seems to change. Ha ha
- He currently looks like he should have some kids in high school
- Starting vacation by getting up before 6:30 and setting out strips to kill any potential bed bugs while gone. FUN TIMES, RIGHT???
- Adem: he's from Washingron. *Pause* Warshington. Me: NO! Adem: Haha. Yay! Now i have a thing that bothers you.
- Forgot to mention last night that after 10 mins of being in Seattle we got to see a stranger's penis.
- I found Lucifer
- At a panel called The Lighter Side Of Gundam. I want to know this "lighter" side
- Drank moonshine while playing Tentacle Bento until 2am. As a result...we woke up 10 mins ago and i have a panel at 12:15. Oops.
BACK FROM VACATION. Going to go pass out now from our 16ish hour drive.