- OH: "why is that guy wearing a furry hat?" "maybe he's a furry?" "fair enough."
- OH: "when have I never invited you up to visit?" um....
- Buzzed enough that our chat about politics and fixing the budget...feels like we are actually making a difference in the U.S.
- Im going to try oyster tonight. Spoiler: im not excited.
- I tried oysters for the first time. Plot twist: I liked it.
- Apparently people don't know how to control the volume of their voice in the morning...geezus.
- I'm a small phone person living in a giant-phone-that-doubles-as-tv-computer-p
- Saw someone on Tumblr wondering if cosplaying the drow is racist or not and so I went looking for drow cosplay to post. Lost track of time.
- So, we meet again 6am.
- *SETS EVERYTHING ON FIRE*
- So apparently while I was on vacation, something happened with one of our websites and now it isn't loading properly. . .
- And no one noticed because apparently I am the only person who knows what it should look like and/or the only employee who goes to it?
- twitpic.com/bswjck improved dice stacking
People who take the phrase "blackface" literally, don't understand what blackface is. I had fun looking up drow cosplay, though.
The "volume of their voice" comment was January 1st. So. After a night with lots of drinking, I get woken up by people who were talking ver loudly. I even had ear plugs in at the time! WTF.
And, yes. When I tried to put the d4 on top, that's when it feel over. Pllb.