Looking back at 2012 Memes.
Summing up the year. First subject line/sentence used for each month for 2012:
January - Sex Dreams
I had sex dreams last night! Well, my kind of sex dream. A dream where sex is the goal and then it never happens.
February - Come On Now
Some people, I swear. *Snickers*
March - Cat
You don't have to watch the whole thing.
April - SakuraCon
All packed for SakuraCon. Just a couple of little things I am missing, but that's why I have a list!
May - DW: Gundam 3
Even though Setsuna killed me
June - Player Guilt
D: D: D: D: D:
July - Cats are Amazing
Yesterday I ended up wrestling with a friend in my living room.
August - Hello
Friday and Saturday were busy-busy-busy. Then since Sunday through Today I had been out camping.
September - Table Top Gaming: Butt to the Fayce!
RPing has been going well. Got a few fun moments I want to babel about.
October - Sexy Dream
I had a sexy dream about one of The Avengers. I don't. . .understand my subconscious sometimes.
November - Chaotic Neutral Human
I Am A: Chaotic Neutral Human Sorcerer (4th Level)
December - Stuff and Things
Last week and the weekend was pretty busy.
1. What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before?
Went on one of those drop rides. I also went camping which was new for me as the last time I had gone camping before that I was in Elementary school.
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Nope. But I had accomplished other goals of mine.
3. Did someone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
None. No surprise!
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
A job that I enjoy and feel comfortable in.
7. What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
August 3rd is when Adem and I started our relationship.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I completed therapy! I achieved my goals in one-on-one therapy and I completed two group therapy workshops.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not finishing commissions in a timely fashion.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No! This has been my healthiest year when you compare it to several previous years. I did get a cold and did get food poisoning, but nothing major.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Hmm. Fringe Season 3 and 4 DVDs? Ha ha.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Adem or Sheryln.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I rather not say.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
Kelly Clarkson - The War is Over
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or hardened? Happier
ii. thinner or fatter? Thinner
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
At some point I will go up to Santa Cruz for a gift exchange with friends.
22. Did you fall in love in 2012?
23. Any one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
I watched Toddlers and Tiaras far too many times.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't hate them, but I really don't like them at all now.
26. What was the best book you read?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Steam Powered Giraffe.
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
An iPhone. Or just a new phone period. I am pretty fed up with Android.
30. Favorite film of this year?
Cloud Atlas or Rise of the Guardians. Rise of the Guardians is definitely a movie I could watch over and over again and Cloud Atlas is simply amazing
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
28. On it? It was a work day. A Tuesday. I had a panic or anxiety attack in my office. But after work I played video games and watched some Gundam 00 with a friend
32. What kind of things would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Losing weight and not having money problems.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
Getting there. Slowly transitioning to what I like to wear.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issues stirred you the most?
Repealing the Death Penalty in California
37. Who do you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012:
You are responsible for your own emotions.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
There's a place that i know.
It's not pretty there and few have ever gone.
If i show it to you now will it make you run away?
Or will you stay?
Even if it hurts?
Even if i try to push you out will you return?
And remind me who i really am?