- Sometimes I hate PowerPoint. Other times. . .I'm not using it.
- Lately half the commercials on Hulu for me skip, making them three times as long and like 50 times more annoying.
- A coworker just came into my office eying free candy and then jumped back. She stormed out saying, "I'M NOT DOING IT!"
- . . .woah. Serious case of deja vu. I guess I died and came back to my last save point.
- Boy, I LOVE it when people stand in doorways to talk.
- I want a T-Shirt that says: "I was sent to the friendzone, but at least I got this T-Shirt."
- That horrible feeling when opening up a PSD file and finding all the layers have been flattened.
- That awkward moment where you run into a pillar because you're distracted by someone cute.
All of the above are literally the only good ones.