Looking back at 2011 Memes.
Summing up the year. First subject line/sentence used for each month for 2011:
January - Mothers
My mother has stopped doing the "When are you going to find a boyfriend?" bit a long time ago.
February - Work
I'm about ready to snap and write a list of all that's on my "plate" and scream, "WHICH ONE TAKES PRIORITY, THEN!?"
March - Anyone?
Tell me one assumption you’ve made about me and I’ll tell you if it’s true or not.
April - Therapy Day 4: Failure, Art, and Disappointment.
Friday's session went by fast.
May - WHY U TAKE 4EVER!?
I really wanted to finish my comic tonight.
June - Therapy Day 9: Relationships
Therapy Tuesday. We focused on relationships.
July - My Logic when Drunk is Awesome
Last night I got happy-silly drunk.
August - Can I Call in Mortified and Embarrassed Tomorrow?
There is a lot that has been going on. I've composed so many LJ entries in my head lately, but nothing ends up typed.
September - Therapy Day 15: The Forest Cabin
Therapy was. . .amazing.
October - Fuck Today.
Today fucking sucked, oh my god. Brace yourself for a rambling mess of grr.
November - plot!Bunny Wants My Soul.
Dear Brain: First day of November is NOT the time for new and hilarious comic ideas.
December - Dream
My dream had everything last night.
1. What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before?
Um. . .I don't know actually. Oh! I tried new foods! Never had olives, green bean casserole, or pecan pie before!
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Not really, no. And no. I haven't made any really for the new year.
3. Did someone close to you give birth?
Nope. Someone at work did, but I am not really close to them.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2012?
I would like to have a healthy year for once. Which is what I wrote last year.
7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Late October is when I stopped talking to my family. I think that is self explanatory.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not completely NaNoWriMo.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had surgery on mah fayce. Also, I got really sick a couple of moths ago that I am only now recovering from.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My new heater at work. LOL. I am buying a sewing machine after Christmas..
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My friend J.D.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
SakuraCon most like.
16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
Kelly Clarkson - The War is Over
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or hardened? Harden
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter
iii. richer or poorer? Richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Been a lump in my apartment.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Spending it at my aunt's cabin on the lake.
22. Did you fall in love in 2011?
23. Any one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Hate isn't the right word, but I am incredibly disappointed with my father.
26. What was the best book you read?
Will I Ever Be Good Enough?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
A new computer
30. Favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
27. I didn't do anything.
32. What kind of things would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Losing weight. Lol.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issues stirred you the most?
37. Who do you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I can't think of anyone. Um. Ribbons is pretty fun. Did I meet her this year? I'm not sure.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011:
Bed bugs are a bitch and sterifab is fabulous for killing them.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
All I have to say is that you don't deserve me. You don't deserve me.
I am finally walking away because you don't deserve me.
And you're not worthy.