There is something with new carpet or carpet glue that I am highly allergic to. New carpet and/or the glue used to install it will sometimes give off a chemical for several days or even longer.
I quite literally find myself unable to breathe among other things if I am exposed to it.
But who needs to breathe when you have plushy new carpet you can suffocate on?
That's the only thing I know that I am allergic to. Outside of seasonal allergies, anyway. Not allergic to any medications, food, or animals. (Lactose Intolerance isn't an allergy.) Hooray~